Istikhara for Divorce: Islam is a broad religion. It allows them to end their marriage if they are not compatible with each other, called divorce or Talaq. Every marriage is not blessings. Sometimes you can’t live with that person under one roof. You are sure that walking out of marriage is the only method for both parties .you can take help from salat istikhara for divorce if you are thinking that he is delaying the process of divorce for some reason, you can take the help of the Dua istikhara for divorce Allah will guide you for your decision and help you. Lack of commitment is the most common reason for divorce. In our society, where the joint family system is very common many in-laws are the main cause of divorce.
Powerful Istikhara for Divorce
Suppose you are not sure about your decision to divorce. You should take help from salat istikhara for divorce because it is a gift for us from our Allah to discuss your problem and decide a good decision.
- Take a shower and make yourself clean.
- Don’t leave any Farz namaz.
- After namaz Isha offer 2 Nafal.
- Then recite the Dua istikhara
وَأَسْتَقْدِرُكَ بِقُدْرَتِكَ وَأَسْأَلُكَ مِنْ فَضْلِكَ الْعَظِيمِ فَإِنَّكَ تَقْدِرُ وَلَا أَقْدِرُ وَتَعْلَمُ وَلَا أَعْلَمُ وَأَنْتَ عَلَّامُ الْغُيُوبِ اللَّهُمَّ إِنْ كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُ أَنَّ هَذَا الْأَمْرَ خَيْرٌ لِي فِي دِينِي وَمَعَاشِي وَعَاقِبَةِ أَمْرِي فَاقْدُرْهُ لِي وَيَسِّرْهُ لِي ثُمَّ بَارِكْ لِي فِيهِ وَإِنْ كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُ أَنَّ هَذَا الْأَمْرَ شَرٌّ فِي دِينِي وَمَعَاشِي وَعَاقِبَةِ أَمْرِي فَاصْرِفْهُ عَنِّي وَاصْرِفْنِي عَنْهُ وَاقْدُرْ لِيَ الْخَيْرَ حَيْثُ كَانَ ثُمَّ ارْضِنِي بِهِ
Make Dua and ask for help. InshAllah with the help of Allah, you will make a wise decision. You have to perform this Salah every day or thrice a week until you reach a good decision.
Istikhara to get a divorce from your husband
Suppose your life is miserable and stressful because of your husband or your in-laws. They torture you physically and mentally; you are exhausted and want to expedite the whole process; you can take help from istikhara to leave husband. If things are not getting well between spouses, it is better to make a final decision as soon as possible. Allah permits us that if your marriage life is not smooth, you use the option of divorce, but in a good Islamic way. Sometimes Talaq is a better option than stressful married life. It’s natural to make things speed up.
Dua for the better conclusion:
- Do wudhzoo and offer prayer.
- Make sure don’t leave any Farz namaz.
- Recite Durood-e-Shareef 11 times and start this khatam
- LAA ILAAHA ILLALL ANNTA SUBHAANAKA INNI KUNTUM MINAZ ZAALEMEEN FOR ONE LACK AND FIFTEEN THOUSAND TIMES.
- Although this khatam is lengthy, it can overcome your problem with its Barkat.
Dua istikhara for divorce
- After namaz Isha, when you are free from all of your work, offer two nafal for istikhara.
- In the first rikat, recite SURAT QAFEROON, and in the second rikat, recite SURAT IKHLAAS.
- After namaz read the istikhara, Dua mentioned above, and think about your problem.
- And then go to bed. InshAllah this will guide you in your divorce decision and also speed up the process. If your decision is right, Allah will guide you in your dream or your daily life. If your decision is not good for you, think about it again and try to solve your problems with another wazifa to make your life easy.
- Do wudhzoo and offer Fajar prayer.
- Recite Durood-e-Shareef 11 times and then the AYAT ALLAH HU SAMAD 1100 times for 41 days
- inshAllah this wazifa will help you to get love and respect.
I want to share this wazifa with my sisters and brothers for respect and prosperity.
- Don’t leave any Farz namaz.
- On Thursday, Recite Durood-e-Shareef 11 times.
- Recite the name of Allah “YAA MOIZZOU” 101 TIMES.
- Recite Durood-e-Shareef again 11 times.
- Don’t leave this wazifa throughout your life.
Dua and wazifa to get a divorce from the husband:
In Islam, both men and women can ask for a divorce, but women can’t use their authority and tolerate miserable lives to secure their husbands’ consent in our culture. If you are going through that kind of situation, you can use this powerful wazifa and dua to divorce the husband.
- Take a bath and clean yourself, or do proper wudhzoo.
- Recite Durood-e-Shareef 11 times after any prayer or at CHAASHT time
- Recite full SURAT-UL-MUMTAHINA 11 times for 11 days.
- inshAllah your husband will give you divorce easily.
Dua to get a divorce
- Do wudhzoo properly and recite Durood-e-Shareef 11 times.
- Recite AYAT 2 AND 3 OF SURAT TALAQ 101 times for 41 days
- Recite Durood-e-Shareef 11 times after Dua.
This Ayat is very helpful for all the problems. If you are right and sincere, inshAllah, your problem will solve. But it is very important to believe in Allah and your faith. JAZAKALLAH.